Christmas in Poland
is a very good idea! Why not celebrate this special time in a lovely place in a beautiful setting? Book a stay at our hotel in the heart of the Tatra Mountains, and we promise to make your Christmas celebration truly memorable.
There are plenty of reasons why you should spend your this year’s Christmas at Eco Tatry Hotel in Kościelisko. Family atmosphere, delicious regional food, peace and quiet, and an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature at your fingertips… all of these make us especially proud. If you choose to spend your Christmas in the mountains, you are in for a great atmosphere, a solid amount of rest and a lot of attractions in the immediate vicinity of our hotel including beautifully decorated old churches.
Christmas 2016 in Poland package includes:
- five nights in a comfortably furnished room of your choice / four nights in the shorter package,
- delicious buffet breakfasts every day,
- festive Christmas Eve dinner,
- four late dinners / three late dinners in the shorter package (4 nights),
- Christmas cake,
- two-hour session in the Spa Zone on a day of your choice,
- “no limit” ticket to Bukovina Thermal Baths.
The price includes:
- free and unlimited Wi-Fi access,
- welcome gift,
- free parking on the hotel premises.
Christmas in polish mountains
There are plenty of reasons why you should spend your this year’s Christmas at Eco Tatry Hotel in Kościelisko. Great regional food, peace and quiet, and the beauty of nature at your fingertips… all of these make us especially proud. Christmas in Kościelisko means not only a great atmosphere, a wonderful scenery with beautifully decorated old churches, but also a solid amount of rest and a lot of attractions in the immediate vicinity.
If you enjoy walks and admiring mountain scenery…
- you will be more than happy to know that Dolina Kościeliska, one of the most beautiful valleys in the Tatra Mountains, is just a 15 minutes’ walk away. The valley is a great place for the entire family, as hiking does not require any specialist skills or equipment.
- other scenic mountain valleys are not far away, including Dolina Chochołowska (2.5 km), Dolina Lejowa (2 km) and Dolina Małej Łąki (800 m).
- Seven minutes away from the hotel, you will find “Droga pod Reglami”, an excellent hiking trail offering beautiful panoramic views of Zakopane and the Gubałówka Ridge. It is 7.5 km long, and is perfect even for beginning Tatra-maniacs.
If you enjoy active skiing holidays…
- Our hotel is situated next to the largest cross-country skiing trail in the region, with more than 100 kilometres of ski touring routes across the Tatra National Park.
- Children who start out on their skiing adventure will be happy with ski lifts located just 300 metres from the hotel.
- More advanced skiers should definitely try out two local ski stations: Szymoszkowa (3 km) and Witów-Ski (5 km away).